This position will be responsible for creating product pricing strategies to leverage across the corporation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, set and update pricing models for inventory (buys) and salvage (buys)
- Manage, set and update pricing models for sale of equipment
- Manage, set and update quote process
- Pricing models updated based on
- Inputs from Operations on cost, lead times, capacity, by product
- Inputs from Sales and Finance on current backlog and forecast
- Inputs from the Reclamation group on capacity, cost, shipping and other pricing factors
- Inputs from Inventory Management group on current inventory needs, pricing, etc…
- Evaluate / Manage
- Large or continuous contracts – pricing, terms, risks
- Commodity prices
- Sales – variance analysis of sold vs. pricing model
- Sales – trends by product for lead times, market pricing, etc…
- Salvage – purchase price – shipping – production cost – material sales
- Inventory – variance of actual vs. pricing model
- Work closely with internal and external customers, sufficient to know the pulse of the business to maximize price with inputs from sales on the market and operations on available capacity.
- Work closely with plants to fill any and all open capacity within our manufacturing locations. Adjust pricing to accomplish this.
- Assist in securing committed delivery commitments, working with the plant’s scheduler at the manufacturing locations.
- Review BOM’s to ensure we utilize the best cost-to-serve approach for Solomon and the customer, based on customer requirements and specifications. (i.e. – ask questions around Al vs. copper, rewind vs. remanufacturing, etc.)
- Manage and approve pricing to align with the company’s revenue and EBITDA targets.
- Ensure consistent pricing for repeat customers and manage customer pricing contracts.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Basic industry / technical knowledge
- Good financial analysis skills
- Professional management and communication skills
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org