Shift: 8AM – 5PM
This position is responsible for working with departments to bring technology and support to business processes. This includes development of custom software, data analysis, and custom reporting. Experience in the .Net framework (Visual Basic and ASP), SQL scripting, developing complex data structures, and Crystal Reports are imperative.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with departments to provide custom reports for data analysis.
- Consult with departments to identify areas for process improvement and ways to leverage technology in their operating environment. Be a resource in supporting issues that may arise.
- Ability to handle all aspects of the application development cycle including user requirements/acceptance, technical design, coding, testing, implementation/training, documentation, and on-going maintenance of custom software applications.
- Support departments in acting as the IT expert on third party applications, such as the CRM (Maximizer), ERP (Syspro), etc.
- Provide training and support for Programmer 1; ensure they are following acceptable practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must be able to support business processes by interpreting complex database structures and applying them.
- Ability to plan, design, test, implement, and support custom applications.
- Proficient in Crystal Report development.
- Proficient in SQL scripting, Visual Basic .Net, NET, and HTML.
- Experience with supporting CRM and ERP systems preferable.
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree in related field, with at least 3 years equivalent work experience preferred.