Manufacturing Engineering – Manager
This position is responsible for all aspects of Industrial Engineering while creating actionable recommendations based on sound engineered data.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Manager of Manufacturing Engineering will be responsible for developing and integrating the ME role into our operations over the next 18 to 24 months.
- Goal is that the ME group is responsible for managing the continuous improvement efforts at all of our operating sites including lean manufacturing, technician certification, capital investment, and capacity planning. In addition, ME’s support all safety, quality, cost and delivery objectives held by operational leadership.
- Manager, Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for aligning the efforts of the manufacturing engineering group, to include those engineers stationed at any of our locations
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or equivalent previous work history in a manufacturing environment
- Successful leadership experience is a requirement for the applicant, preferably including management of remote employees