Manager – Manufacturing Engineering
This position is responsible for all aspects of Industrial Engineering while creating actionable recommendations based on sound engineered data.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing and integrating the ME role into operations over the next 18 to 24 months.
- Managing the continuous improvement efforts at all operating sites including lean manufacturing, technician certification, capital investment, and capacity planning. In addition, ME’s support all safety, quality, cost and delivery objectives held by operational leadership.
- Aligning the efforts of the manufacturing engineering group, to include those engineers stationed at any of our locations
Primary goals will include:
- Lean manufacturing leadership
- Technician training and certification
- Continuous improvement
- Development and execution of the capital investment plan
- Support operations leadership in all Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or equivalent previous work history in a manufacturing environment
- Successful leadership experience is a requirement for the applicant, preferably including management of remote employees