Senior Safety Coordinator
Area: Environmental Health and Safety
Shift: 8AM – 5PM (Varies as needed)
This position is responsible for managing the safety processes within the Solomon, KS campus on two shifts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leads facility safety initiatives, audits, and supports safety committees in getting assignments done.
- Supports monthly operational goals with ideas to reduce hazards and risk exposures.
- Creates and maintains high standards for customer service both internally and externally related to safety targets.
- Audits EH & S processes to validate compliance and transfer of knowledge to the plant floor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies or related field
- 3-5 years professional safety experience; preferably from a robust and dynamic safety program
- Demonstrated experience with EH&S data management systems; preferably Dakota