Control Panel Design Technician
This position is responsible for designing and drawing schematics; assembly of control panels for the substation and pad mount areas; wiring schematics in Auto Cad; transformer design on distribution transformers with layer wound windings; must understand design software written in spreadsheet format; may require infrequent travel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- State electrical certification, preferred
- 10+ years of industrial control design and assembly experience, preferred
- Previous electrical design experience, preferred.
- Technical College, preferred
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Excel, Word, and Auto Cad software packages, required
- Ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external customers
- Must possess sufficient knowledge of electrical design principles to design and build electrical control panels.
- Must possess ability to learn and understand transformer design principles and concepts to be able to design electrical transformers for production.